Join or Login for Access

SL advisors Listing
Financial Advisor   

$85MM AUM | $950,000 GDC in Nutley, NJ

Member Level
Lite
Last Activity
6 months or more

Business Mix:

35% Comm
65% Fee

General

Location
Nutley, NJ, US
12 Month Gross Revenue
$950,000
Number of Accounts
400
Avg Client Age
57

Overview

**Please note, this advisor will not be answering messages until after tax season**

Would consider succession in 5 plus years. Tax practice would be sold along with the financial advisory practice, we sell Mutual funds and Variable annuities, there is some fee based financial planning, 95 % of the mutual fund revenue is in C shares, LPL SAM Advisory is 62 % of revenue, variable annuity revenue is 18 % of GDC with L shares (average fee is 1.8 % on SAM assets) 20 % mutual funds (C shares).

95 % of the client base is in New Jersey the remaining 5 % of the clients are in California, Florida, Nevada, Georgia.

The ideal buyer needs to be a CFP, with 10-15 years. The terms are negotiable. Practice needs to be paid in three years. Would stay on for 6 months with a salary, and part time for a year.

 
Extended Profile Information

Peer to Peer
Finance
Marketplace

New Opportunities Daily
Zero Transaction Fees
Practice Valuation Tools
Financing Resources
Acquisition Guidance
Anonymous Messaging