I'm seeking an experienced and established advisor with shared values to join practices in an ensemble format. I'm a seasoned solo practitioner with a comprehensive wealth management practice. I seek a like-minded professional(s) to combine for growth, continuity, and succession.
An ideal candidate:
• Values relationships, integrity, transparency, and professionalism.
• Is accredited (preferably CFP®) with at least ten years of client advisory experience.
• Has a book of mass affluent and affluent clients with at least $40 million AUM
• Is looking to make a move. I have ample high-quality office space. I'm satisfied with my present affiliation but open-minded.
• Is mid-career as I'm in the later innings of my career.
If you are an interested IDEAL candidate, let's connect. Otherwise, please, let's not waste each other's time!