I left the financial advisory practice with Ameriprise Financial about 8 years ago as fairly successful producer. I became an investment actuary (with designation in CFA, and ASA (certified actuary)) for an insurance company for the last 8 years. However, I have been managing about 5 family's wealth for the last 8 years and I grew to love it more and more. I wanted to get back to the industry as I loved being a financial advisor. So I established an RIA recently. I would like to acquire some accounts to jump start the practice. My goals are as follows.
• Actuary competency to your financial planning.
• Advices free from pressure to “produce” or “sell”.
• Full transparency with all fees and investment performances.
• More knowledge and understanding of your own financial products.
• Consistent, timely, and detailed care to our clients.
• Relatively lower overall fees (more left in your investment to grow).
• Genuine compassion and relationship values based on founders’ Christian principals.
For more info: