Hello, we are a Hybrid RIA based in the Tri-State East Coast area and have a practice that we would like to assign or sell to a qualified adviser/partner. The location of this practice is the LA area in which we already have an office and a full time assistant. This book consists of almost all revenue from trailing and fee based assets.
AUM is approx. $45M and approx. GDC of $300k per year. This is a partial practice sale, I can provide more of the practice details in time. (we maybe possibly open to a full sale of this practice as well)
We are looking for a qualified adviser/advisers that would be interested in this opportunity. Buyer/Adviser must have the following:
1. Must transition to our existing RIA (LPL Financial). A Transition package & bonuses can be made available for the right candidate.
2. Must have a clean U-4 and at minimum have series 66. Professional Designations are also preferred
3. Must be likable, hard working and pleasant to work with
4. Must have an existing book of business that can transition
5. Must have at least 5 year of industry experience
We can consider holding the note for the right buyer but only if it is a good fit for us both. If you are interested in simply servicing the clients , and not a purchase, we can discuss that payout arrangement as well.
PLEASE only inquire if you are a serious buyer/partner and are interested in growth, our RIA has a lot to offer.