Overview

Mestmaker & Petrey Wealth Advisors, Inc. is a small SEC registered Investment Advisory Practice located in both Bakersfield, CA and Santa Margarita CA. We actively manage about 60% of our firms assets as fee based with discretion while the other 40% is dedicated to our corporate retirement plan book of business which is also 100% fee based. Our firm is interested in expanding our footprint in the central coast and are looking to merge or buyout a book of business that would mesh well with our existing block of business.

Market
RIA
Last Activity
within 2 months

Business Data

Blurred Charts

Clearing Firm / Custodian

Blurred Blurred Blurred Blurred Blurred

Third Party Money Managers

Blurred Blurred Blurred Blurred Blurred Blurred

Mutual Funds

Blurred

Variable Annuities

Blurred Blurred Blurred Blurred Blurred

Insurance Business

Blurred Blurred Blurred Blurred Blurred

Technology Solutions

Blurred Blurred Blurred

CRM Systems

Blurred

Loading...