We are a partner office of Carson Wealth Management. If you're an established advisor or running an established RIA, you may have an interest in a discussion if any of the following apply to you:
- You've hit a plateau that you just can't break through.
- You feel like you're on an island, doing everything by yourself.
- You want to get back to being an advisor, instead of being bogged down in the minutiae of running a business.
- You want to have the power of thought leaders and other experts in your corner.
- You want to have proprietary technology solutions for you and your clients.
- You want to create enterprise value in your practice.
- You want the culture of a supportive team environment.
Carson Wealth has about $18 billion under management across about 38,000 households.
More specifically about our practice in the Lake Norman area of Charlotte:
We believe in living out our Christian faith and values both at home and in the marketplace. This is not a prerequisite of course, but one may find it awkward to pray during meetings for clients or family if they don't share the same faith.
We also believe in taking care of our families by maintaining a good work/life balance. We're conservative and value our God given freedoms and the constitution.
Our clients are treated like family and we as a team operate in a way where we will step in to help each other succeed whenever possible or necessary.
We have fun and enjoy what we do. We have tremendous resources behind us to allow us to be advisors, and to be compassionate to our clients. Carson has provided a framework and resources that allow us to have long conversations with clients and to treat people like people.
If any of these things resonate with you, let's have a casual discussion.