Market
Advisor/RIA
Member Level
Basic
Last Activity
this month
General
Location
Fort Collins, CO, US
Profile Type
Buyer | Merge | Join A Practice
Fee 0% Commission 100%
AUM
$37,000,000.00
Gross Revenue
$325,000.00
# of Accounts
150
Avg Client Age
55
Overview

I am looking to either purchase a business, become a successor to one, or have someone merge their business with mine as a succession plan. I started my advisor career straight out of college and worked 80 hours a week until I bought my first business at 27 years old. I am now 41 years old and have been a Wealth Manager for almost 19 years. I got my CFP designation at 25 years old (I think I was the youngest in the room).

I restructured my business throughout the years to be focused on fee based asset management and I mainly clear through Fidelity at this point; however, I have no issue evaluating other custodians. Currently over 90% of my revenue is recurring and the remaining 10% comes from alts and long term care hybrid sales.

I believe in taking care of my clients in a comprehensive manner and do full financial plans as part of my service to them. I am well versed in several financial planning software tools such as, eMoney, Money Guide Pro, and NaviPlan. I am very technology oriented and run a paperless office and keep my client files updated using my CRM, Redtail.

I have contacted Live Oak bank about getting approved for a business loan and have gotten pre-approval so I am fully financed and ready to go!

I am hoping to find an advisor who is like minded, so the client transition will go smoothly. I am open to various payment structures as well as how long the previous advisor stays on.

Thank you for reading this and I look forward to discussing your succession goals with you and keeping the legacy of your business running for years to come!

Business Mix Info

Blurred Business Mix
Blurred Fund

Clearing Firm / Custodian

Blurred Blurred

Third Party Money Managers

Blurred Blurred

Mutual Funds

Blurred Blurred Blurred Blurred Blurred Blurred

Variable Annuities

Blurred

Insurance Business

Blurred Blurred Blurred Blurred Blurred Blurred

Technology Solutions

Blurred Blurred

CRM Systems

Blurred

Loading...