Market
Advisor/RIA
Member Level
Basic
Last Activity
6 months or more
General
Location
Lansing, MI, US
Profile Type
Buyer | Merge | Continuity
Fee 0% Commission 100%
AUM
$20,000,000.00
Gross Revenue
$150,000.00
# of Accounts
69
Avg Client Age
63
Overview

We are a independent investment advisors looking to expand throughout Michigan and Florida. (We do maintain clients in Florida, we do not have a physical location at this time.) While we do maintain a relationship with a BD, our model is based upon acting as a fiduciary. Of our managed accounts, 90% are managed through us with a blend of MF's and ETF's/Index Funds. The other approximate 10% are legacy accounts utilizing third-party managers.

We are also actively seeking candidates looking to move to the independent world, those looking to take advantage of economies of scale, as well as those candidates looking to transition to part-time or retirement. No business is too large or small for us to blend with ours.

Business Mix Info

Blurred Business Mix
Blurred Fund

Clearing Firm / Custodian

Blurred Blurred Blurred Blurred

Third Party Money Managers

Blurred Blurred Blurred Blurred Blurred

Mutual Funds

Blurred Blurred Blurred Blurred

Variable Annuities

Blurred Blurred Blurred

Insurance Business

Blurred Blurred Blurred Blurred Blurred

Technology Solutions

Blurred Blurred Blurred Blurred

CRM Systems

Blurred Blurred Blurred Blurred

Loading...