Succession Link is the leading networking and communication platform connecting financial advisors who are interested in buying, selling or merging their practices. We provide state-of-the-art tools leveraging resources, data, and knowledge to set the stage for desired business expansion and succession planning opportunities.
For a limited time, CreativeOne financial advisors can receive $340 off the annual subscription price of $850/per year with the code CREATIVE40.
This offer is good until June 30, 2018.
- 14 day delay to access new listings
- Limited Marketplace Access
- 3 Saved Searches
- 7 day delay to access new listings
- Unlimited Marketplace Access
- 100 Saved Searches
- Contact 30 members monthly
- Post unlimited job listings, 1 active
- See Who Viewed Your Listing
- Lending Services
- M&A Services
- Everything in Premier, plus
- 0 day delay to access new listings
- Nation-wide and published date search filters
- Contact 60 members monthly
- Post unlimited job listings, 3 active
Plus full access to
Chalice Financial Network™
- Up to 30% off group health insurance
- Lead Generating Website ($6,000 value)
- Discounted Pricing on Financial Planning solutions like eMoney, Orion and Riskalyze.
- Discounted Pricing on CRM solutions like Redtail and other technology.
- ...and many more
Frequently Asked Questions
SL is an online marketplace where sellers have their practices listed and marketed across their local regions. Buyers who pay an annual membership can respond to seller listings.
Advisors’ contact information is public record via FINRA Broker Check or the SEC website. SL could use these public records to send “free preview” deals that do not allow the ability to contact the seller.
SL does not share this information with the Broker/Dealer, so the Broker/Dealer will not know the advisors listed on their platform.
Yes, SL is legitimate source of deals. Each listing is a potential lead.
You will only be able to contact the seller via the SL website. Meaning, you will not gain personal contact info unless the seller responds to your inquiry. The seller may or may not respond to your inquiry. The $850 is an annual membership. If this lead doesn’t work out, and you find 3-4 more leads during the year, the $850 was likely worth it. However, it is still highly contingent on both geographic region and plain luck.
Yes, several advisors have had success. Here is a recent article that feature advisors.