Position Description: Senior Research Analyst for The Randolph Company a wealth management firm with over $500 million of assets under management for individuals, endowments and trusts.
• Conduct research for stock selection and present stock recommendations.
• Conduct research at asset allocation level as well as industry level.
• Perform and monitor daily trading activity.
• Conduct performance reporting and track process to ensure data integrity, consistency and accuracy.
• Analyze prospective and current client portfolios based on risk profiles, account time horizon, taxes, cost, etc.
• Perform market analysis and identify trends that could lead to investment or allocation changes to portfolios.
• Remain updated on ideas, trends and investment options.
• Effectively communicate findings to Chief Investment Officer.
• Meet with clients and prospective clients.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Business or related field.
• At least five years of experience within the financial services industry.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written. Ability to speak with clients about their portfolio and the markets.
• Excellent time management and prioritization skills.
• Ability to work independently; think analytically; and manage multiple projects.
• Series 65 License or qualifying exemption. (CFA Preferred)