An investment advisor and partner of an established financial planning firm in Anaheim Hills seeks a financial advisor to join his team. You will learn to manage existing client relationships, conduct client meetings and make appropriate recommendations to help clients meet their financial goals. This is an exciting opportunity to join a successful investment firm. If you are passionately committed to helping others, this could be the right position for you. To be successful in this role, you must have exceptional interpersonal skills, strong relationship building skills and an understanding of the financial planning process. We offer a comprehensive benefits package and competitive salary.
The firm consists of eight advisors and their staff, 22 total employees, serving high net worth individuals and closely held businesses primarily in California. The office culture is friendly, highly professional and relaxed, without sacrificing the quality of our results. This position will support an advisor who is a partner in the firm. Our team consists of an operations associate and a client service associate as well as the advisor. The team works cohesively toward the same goal of providing outstanding service to our clients while helping them achieve the financial results they desire.
• BA/BS in business, finance or similar; advanced degree (CFP®, MBA, CPA) desired
• FINRA Series 7, 63 and 65 or 66 registrations required; Life/Health license desired
• Minimum of three years of experience in the investment/insurance industry, experience in an advisory role required; experience with National Financial Services a plus
• Proficiency with computer programs, including the Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word and Excel), and CRM
• Experience in Wealthscape, MoneyGuide Pro, Broadridge Forefield Advisor, and Morningstar a plus
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Exceptional verbal and written communications skills
• Ability to work well independently and as a member of a team