Overview

If you are looking to sell/merge a book of business with a young, caring, attentive, resourceful and super enthusiastic CFP group (3 people), then look no further. Our passion and integrity is second to none. We have been with Northwestern Mutual since 2002, have a combined experience of 26 years and our average age is 35 years old. About 35% of our book is in the retirement distribution phase, so we understand the psychological make up of this clientele. The other 65% is in the emerging wealthy demographic (i.e. families with multiple children, high income earners with a great savings philosophy and those that value a relationship with an adviser). We are well versed and have a good deal of life, disability and long term care on the books; both within and without Northwestern Mutual. We do not hold investments or variable annuities outside of the Northwestern Mutual platform. Our offices are located in Melville and Great Neck, Long Island and we welcome the opportunity to discuss any offer. Please feel free to reach out.

Market
Advisor/RIA
Member Level
Basic
Last Activity
this month

Business Data

Blurred Charts

Clearing Firm / Custodian

Blurred Blurred Blurred

Third Party Money Managers

Blurred

Mutual Funds

Blurred Blurred

Variable Annuities

Blurred Blurred Blurred Blurred Blurred

Insurance Business

Blurred

Technology Solutions

Blurred Blurred

CRM Systems

Blurred Blurred

Loading...