$450MM AUM | $1.6MM GDC in Indianapolis, IN

Market
Advisor
Member Level
Basic
Last Activity
6 months or more
General
Listing Type
Buyer
Location
Indianapolis, IN, US
Fee 0% Commission 100%
Gross Revenue
$1,600,000.00
# of Accounts
840
Avg Client Age
55
Overview

We are a growing practice with $450M under management and a desire to grow our practice. We currently derive 70% of our revenue from retirement plan advising, and the other 30% from individual wealth management. Looking to aquire book(s) of business and if the situation is right, will entertain having the selling advisor transition out over a 3-5 yr period

Business Mix Info

Blurred Business Mix
Blurred Fund

Clearing Firm / Custodian

Blurred Blurred Blurred Blurred

Third Party Money Managers

Blurred

Mutual Funds

Blurred

Variable Annuities

Blurred Blurred Blurred Blurred Blurred

Insurance Business

Blurred Blurred Blurred Blurred

Technology Solutions

Blurred

CRM Systems

Blurred Blurred Blurred

Loading...