$6MM AUM | $225,000 GDC in Pomona, CA

Market
Advisor/RIA
Member Level
Premier
Last Activity
within 3 months
Profile Age
928 days old
General
Location
Pomona, CA, US
Profile Type
Seller | Find Successor
Fee 0% Commission 100%
AUM
$6,000,000.00
Gross Revenue
$225,000.00
# of Accounts
2,500
Avg Client Age
57
Overview

Series 6 and 63. 10% securities, and 90% Equity Indexed annuities
and fixed annuities.

95% of the client base is in California. The remaining 5% of the client base is in Nevada and Arizona.

The ideal buyer for the practice would have some experience and a Series 7, and be fully credentialed with a Life insurance license.

5 years away from succession. Partially retired at present.

Business Mix Info

Blurred Business Mix
Blurred Fund

Clearing Firm / Custodian

Blurred Blurred Blurred Blurred Blurred

Third Party Money Managers

Blurred

Mutual Funds

Blurred Blurred Blurred

Variable Annuities

Blurred Blurred Blurred Blurred Blurred Blurred

Insurance Business

Blurred Blurred Blurred Blurred Blurred Blurred

Technology Solutions

Blurred Blurred Blurred Blurred Blurred

CRM Systems

Blurred Blurred Blurred Blurred Blurred

Loading...