$29MM AUM | $340,000 GDC in
Greenwood Village, CO
We are primarily seeking
1) an experienced but humble financial advisor that is or seeks to be a CFP, with $10mm<AUM<$40mm, that wants a better fit & more leads and marketing support, or,
2) an advisor looking to transition out of the business and is seeking a high integrity buyer, ideally with $10mm-$40mm AUM.
3) an advisor of the future. You have the knowledge in personal finance, have sales & finance experience, but just want support, mentorship & reoccurring leads to help you get off the ground.
Our firm is primarily AUM but offers all products for financial planning. We are product agnostic, comprehensive, open architecture, aligned with strategic experts such as CPA's & attorneys, providing high-integrity high-value planning services to retirees & people preparing for retirement. The President gives a minimum 10% of all profits back to charity.
We have a turnkey lead generation, presentation and financial planning process with an extremely high success ratio. Despite the firm currently being primarily just one advisor in production (+1 CFP associate in training), we meet with 15+ qualified ($250k+) prospects a month, with investable assets averaging $1mm. The problem is, we don't have enough advisors to handle this volume. I need a partner willing and wanting to grow fast with me by taking some of these leads off my plate (not an exaggeration). The average advisor as a 3 to 1 ROI on marketing events, a 5 to 1 ratio is considered "excellent", yet our events are averaging over 10 to 1 ROI. The firm has doubled in size two consecutive years. Despite these successes, opportunities are falling through the cracks thus why we seek a partner, with similar values and philosophies, to capture these opportunities.
Me: I'm a CFP, MBA, CFS, CTS, alternative investing certified and social security/medicare certified. I'm a Christian comprehensive financial planner with 17 years financial services experience, having consulted over $1b in wealth in that time. We have a presence on youtube, social media, and in our local communities.
You should be versed in:
- Comprehensive Financial Planning
- Primarily fee based AUM, complemented with annuities, life insurance, long term care.
- You must have 1 + 1 + 3 mentality, seek to leverage the expertise of lawyers, CPA's, LTC specialists, insurance specialists, bankers, realtors and other experts to deliver a comprehensive excellent experience for clients.
- You want the highest levels of technology, software and planning capabilities. You'd rather be the best than the cheapest.
- High integrity a must
- Faith based a plus
Please contact me if you'd like to discuss this further.