Overview

I'm a 38 year old CFP with 15 years of experience as an independent advisor. I'm interested in acquiring or merging my practice with a seller who wants to create a well thought out succession plan and exit the business within 2 years. My process focuses on financial planning utilizing eMoney and MoneyGuide Pro. Approximately 80% of my revenue is generated from fee based advisory accounts. The remaining 20% comes from annuity, life and long-term care business. At my age I take a long-term approach to my business which naturally puts my clients needs and satisfaction at the forefront of my decision making.

Market
Advisor/RIA
Member Level
Basic
Last Activity
within 6 months
Member Since
July 18, 2018

Business Data

Blurred Charts

Clearing Firm / Custodian

Blurred Blurred

Third Party Money Managers

Blurred Blurred Blurred

Mutual Funds

Blurred Blurred Blurred Blurred Blurred Blurred

Variable Annuities

Blurred Blurred Blurred Blurred Blurred

Insurance Business

Blurred Blurred Blurred Blurred Blurred Blurred

Technology Solutions

Blurred Blurred Blurred Blurred Blurred Blurred

CRM Systems

Blurred Blurred Blurred

Loading...