$140MM AUM | $1.2MM GDC in Doylestown, PA

Market
Advisor/RIA
Member Level
Premier
Last Activity
within 2 months
Listing Age
278 days old
General
Compatibility
Location
Doylestown, PA, US
Listing Type
Merge | Find Successor | Continuity
Fee 0% Commission 100%
AUM
$140,000,000.00
Gross Revenue
$1,197,000.00
# of Accounts
900
Avg Client Age
62
Overview

90 % fee based on the new business.

70 % commission based in mutual funds and annuities the other 30 % is in fee based advisory.

Would consider a merger succession candidate.

The ideal merger/succession candidate for this advisor would be client centric, and a full service financial advisor/planner.

Would need 10 years of experience in the financial services industry.

Business Mix Info

Blurred Business Mix
Blurred Fund

Clearing Firm / Custodian

Blurred Blurred Blurred Blurred Blurred Blurred

Third Party Money Managers

Blurred Blurred Blurred Blurred Blurred Blurred

Mutual Funds

Blurred Blurred Blurred Blurred Blurred Blurred

Variable Annuities

Blurred

Insurance Business

Blurred

Technology Solutions

Blurred Blurred Blurred Blurred Blurred Blurred

CRM Systems

Blurred Blurred Blurred Blurred Blurred Blurred

Loading...