Qualified Chartered Accountant & Enrolled Agent. Organized and deadline oriented Full Cycle Accounting, Bookkeeping, and Tax professional with experience establishing accounting system for new organizations. Completed over 2,500 tax returns as an Enrolled Agent
• Process bi-weekly payroll and print payroll checks.
• Maintain all related accounting and bookkeeping records and files according to office procedures.
• Compile and update accounting information within prescribed deadlines using QuickBooks.
• Prepare and post daily cash receipts to the appropriate account and maintain bank deposit slips.
• Post general entries and adjustments to the general ledger.
• Prepare and submit monthly reports such as financial statements, and account payables and receivables.
• Reconcile all accounts monthly.
• Prepare and mail accounts payable checks on a daily basis.
• Prepare, submit and track expense reports/vendor reports.
• Maintain an accurate bookkeeping balance and proactively alert management of any discrepancies to help reach resolution.
• Complete all tax forms and consistently meet deadlines and reporting requirements.
• Pay sales tax before the 20th of each month enabling that the company gets a timeliness discount.
• Coordinate fiscal year-end requirements with CPA firms.