Market
Insurance
Member Level
Premier
Last Activity
this month
General
Location
Cumberland, IN, US
Profile Type
Seller | Find Successor
Annual Premium 0% Annual Renewal 100%
Policies in Force
350
Annual Premiums
$12,000.00
Gross Revenue
$12,000.00
Avg Client Age
60
Overview

90% of the practice is equity indexed annuities, and the remaining 10% is life insurance.

The bulk of the client base is in Indiana, and the rest of the client base are in various states, eg Florida.

The ideal buyer must have integrity. Would prefer a check upfront, but could pay off the book in three years.

Business Mix Info

Blurred Insurance Mix
Blurred Fund

Life Insurance Business

Blurred Blurred Blurred

Health Insurance Business

Blurred

Auto Insurance Business

Blurred Blurred Blurred

Home Insurance Business

Blurred Blurred Blurred Blurred

Commercial Insurance Business

Blurred Blurred Blurred Blurred Blurred Blurred

Other Insurance Business

Blurred Blurred Blurred Blurred Blurred Blurred

Agency Management System

Blurred Blurred Blurred Blurred Blurred

Loading...