My Financial Coach develops holistic financial solutions to help our clients and their families achieve their personal financial goals. Our financial coach are Certified Financial Planners and provide comprehensive financial education to corporate executives and other highly compensated individuals in areas such as retirement, investing, budgeting, insurance, income taxes and estate planning. Our services are sold to companies as an employee benefits, using our teams of CFPs and technology to provide these services. Over the next two years, we anticipating growing our client base to 10,000 executive clients.
We’re looking for a candidate who can combine their technical knowledge with a strong ability to build and foster a team-oriented work environment with teams of CFPs.
• Oversee CFP teams who provide comprehensive personal financial planning to clients via a telephone environment
• Be responsible for the selection, hiring process, and training of CFPs
• The CFPs identify clients’ financial needs and goals while building strong client relationships
• They provide objective education to help clients meet their goals and achieve financial wellness
• They partner with clients to ensure they take action and hold themselves accountable
• Bachelor’s degree or higher – all majors welcome to apply
• Certified Financial Planner (CFP) designation a must
• Series 7 and 66 licenses or willingness and ability to obtain
• Experience running a financial planning organization or practice
• Superior verbal and written communication skills and enjoy helping people
• Possess a commitment to excellence
• Strong organizational skills and the ability to work efficiently on a consistent basis
• Interest in continual learning- about yourself, others and all areas of personal financial planning
• Knowledge of Microsoft products including Word, Excel, Windows, PowerPoint, and Outlook