We are currently seeking tenured wealth management advisors and teams to help grow our wealth advisory services.
• Thinking about your next phase to being in control of your client’s experience and your independence?
• Tired of leaderboards, sales meetings, client minimums, constant turnover, and new initiatives that jeopardize the client experience?
• Outgrowing your bank or existing firm, and feel that your opinions don’t count or you’re not appreciated?
• Thinking about starting your own RIA?
• A team looking for more control, growth support and succession planning?
Our firm is here to help and support all you have worked so hard to build. We want your thoughts and ideas. We care about you and your ongoing success. We share the same level of care for the client experience. With us, you can define your next chapter!
• Independency and Flexibility for your work/life balance
• Office location remote or on-site location
• Technology so you have what you need to best advise and service your clients
• Marketing to assist with your ongoing growth
• Practice Management with compliance, back-room support, client management systems, and planning software
• Financial well-being with competitive compensation and benefits
• Transition team focused on your onboarding and ongoing client experience
• Succession planning when you are ready!
• Wealth Management solutions for all walks of life for you and your clients
• Highly credentialed team ready to help.
Our firm started with two trusting friends wanting to build an organization that helps others and feels like no other workplace! With each addition to the team, we have built a “camaraderie” workplace that is warm, honest, trustworthy, supportive, and welcoming to all that join!
• Develop and manage a book of business of client relationships across product and service offerings while complying with all regulatory requirements
• Grow the book of business through identifying value-added products and services for clients, identifying, and acquiring client assets, and developing additional business through referrals
• Manage client relationships with the goal of helping clients achieve their wealth management and wealth preservation objectives
• Coordinate communications across teams
• Consistently deliver a world-class client experience
• Demonstrated sales record as a top revenue producer
• Ability to work effectively with high-net-worth individuals and clients with investable assets of $1 million or more
• Experience with managed portfolios, brokerage accounts, portfolio reviews, insurance and wealth planning strategies
• Demonstrated ability to understand clients’ financial situations
• Experience in “quarter-backing” integrated service delivery with a team of third-party advisors including attorneys, accountants, and other experts
• Strong relationship management skills
• Team player with a positive attitude
• Strong client network and existing book of business
• Excellent interpersonal skills and face-to-face relationship building abilities
• Community and civic-minded
• Self-starter and self-motivated
• Entrepreneur, energetic, and a dynamic personality
• Have an established portable book of business of $40 million+ AUM in proven lead client relationship roles
• 5 years plus of industry experience in wealth management, private banking, trust services, family office or financial planning
• Minimum of 5 years plus experience in relationship management, client management, and sales experience providing complex financial planning to high net worth and affluent clients
• Bachelor’s degree required; advanced degree preferred (JD, CFP, CPWA, CFA, CPA)
• Licenses 66 (or 63 and 65); Licenses: 65 and home state Insurance; Series 7 & 63 optional
Capital Wealth Advisors is a comprehensive wealth, insurance, and estate planning firm catering exclusively to the most affluent and discerning individuals, families, and businesses. Our clients have access to our team of highly-skilled professionals that provide a multi-disciplinary, yet highly-focused approach to wealth creation and preservation. Headquartered in Naples, Florida, with additional offices in Charlotte & Cary, North Carolina, Capital Wealth Advisors is dedicated to providing innovative solutions while maintaining the highest standards of integrity.
Capital Wealth Advisors has been named a 5x honoree among Inc. 5000’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America (2017-2021); recognized as one of Financial Times Top 300 US Registered Investment Advisers (2019 and 2020); and one of the Fastest-Growing U.S. Companies in the Southeast by Inc. Magazine (2021 & 2022).*
*From time to time, CWA may be recognized or ranked by independent third-party rating services or publications, summaries of which are included in this document. Such recognitions or rankings are generally based on information prepared or submitted by the recognized advisory firm, and are usually limited only to those advisory firms who choose to participate in such surveys. Any third party recognition or ranking that may be included in this document should not be construed as a guarantee that any client or prospective client will experience any specific level of investment performance or receive any specific level of customer service, as a result of such recognition or ranking. Furthermore, any such recognition or ranking should not be construed as an endorsement by any of CWA’s clients. As such, clients and prospective clients should not put undue reliance on any of these statements. Please refer to additional award methodologies contained herein https://___