I am simply looking for an avenue to not only grow my practice but find an excellent match with an existing advisor or team that is looking for a junior partner or a succession candidate.

I enjoy working with clients to not only manage their investments but manage their risk and take advantage of opportunities within their estate planning.

One example I like to use is a client that we created investment income to buy a life insurance policy that would benefit the children for estate liquidity. Finding that unique perspective for a client is always rewarding.

My practice is mainly (80%) reoccurring revenue through c shares or advisory accounts. The remaining revenue (20%) consists of A shares, and some various annuities.

Last Activity
this week

Business Data

Blurred Charts

Clearing Firm / Custodian


Third Party Money Managers


Mutual Funds

Blurred Blurred

Variable Annuities

Blurred Blurred

Insurance Business

Blurred Blurred Blurred Blurred Blurred

Technology Solutions

Blurred Blurred Blurred Blurred Blurred

CRM Systems